Moonbase New Colombia
This game will use the Chronicles of Darkness ruleset with the God Machine Chronicles changes. Below is a summary of these rules. This should not be considered complete. Sources outside of the core rulebooks are to be talked about with the GM before use. The following list is not going to be new player friendly as I trust that most of you know what you're doing. Think of it more as reminder text.
1) Come up with a concept for your character. In the page on Mission Background you will find a list of the people who were invited to be a part of the Moonbase New Colombia habitation test. These may help you come up with ideas. Note that, at the beginning of the game, you will play as a Mortal. Your character may know bits and pieces about the World of Darkness, however.
2) Select Attributes (5/4/3). Note that in the new rules, your fifth dot in an attribute, merit, or skill does not cost 2 dots at character creation.
3) Select Skills (11/7/4). Notes that in the new rules, your fifth dot in an attribute, merit, or skill does not cost 2 dots at character creation.
4) Select Skill Specialties (3). Note that in the new rules, while you can still only purchase a given specialty once, multiple specialties may apply to a single roll.
5) Determine Advantages
6) Select Merits (7). Note that in the new rules, your fifth dot in an attribute, merit, or skill does not cost 2 dots at character creation. Note also that there are two new merits in the God Machine Chronicles dealing with Virtue and Vice.
7) Determine your character's Virtue(s) and Vice(s). Remember that the Virtues and Vices listed in the World of Darkness book are no longer an extensive list. You may invent your own Virtues and Vices according to the rules in the God Machine Chronicles.